Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Birthday Karaoke

Saturday night a great group of friends got together to celebrate Bennett's birthday at a couple of his favorite spots. We started at a bar just down the street from us called 308, and the night eventually (after many shots by the men) led us to a local karaoke bar where we sang until our throats hurt. It was such a great evening with lots of laughs, and something we haven't done with friends in way too long. I will say, this is the first time since I've been pregnant that we spent the night hanging out in bars, and despite having a great time I found myself much more tired without a drink in my hand as well. Regardless! Thanks Bennett for getting older and giving us all a reason to celebrate you! (ps- ignore the terrible quality of most of these photos :/ I was having trouble with the flash settings on my camera, and my phone made everything blurry in the low light, oh well!)

If you're wondering whats going on in these first photos, Trent and Jordie got Bennet a gag gift: bacon and cheese flavored CRICKETS. The boys all had quite a time trying them out, ick haha














No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!