Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Bowl

Last night Keith and went to have some cheap mexican food and beer after he got home from work and had planned to settle into a night on the couch watching our favorite shows. When we were done with dinner though, we got a call from our friends Brad and Jen asking if we wanted to join them at the bowling alley and we made a quick, spontaneous decision to go meet them instead of being old and boring haha. It turned out to be SO much fun, even though I'm probably the worst bowler ever, yikes! (if we're going by golf scoring though, I totally whooped everyone haha). My family definitely spoiled me with bumpers... we ALWAYS used bumpers! I wasn't prepared for this real bowling business.




But why did you choose the blue balls?




My perfect form haha


Brad and Jen


Jen KILLED it! She beat us all by like 50 pins


Watching in amazement as Jen gets strike after strike haha




1 comment:

  1. Soooo jealous. It has been ridiculously long since I've been bowling. I tend to forget how much fun it is!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!