Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

TSU

This past Saturday Keith came with me as I went on my last official field trip with my students to a Tennessee State University Football game at LP Field. I haven't been at the center in the afternoons for a week now, so it was great to see the kids and get to spend time with them before I'm officially done with my term of service. As crazy as they are, I'm definitely going to miss them :( We stayed through the half time show, just enough time to watch TSU completely dominate whatever team they were playing. Here are some photos from our evening:

Keith playing football with some boys out back before the game.

Bus ride.

Reppin'

Sarah, Keith and I.

Noor with Keith's hat :)

SO. STINKIN. CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!