Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

First Saturday


This weekend could not have been more beautiful here in Nashville. THIS is the weather I remember from visiting Keith here when we were dating. If only we could just press pause and live in fall forever, this is something that Florida is definitely missing out on :) Saturday I had to wake up stupidly early to take some students to their ACT prep class and thought the day would be a total loss but then I got home to a freshly mowed lawn and a husband who was looking to go out and enjoy the day. and with that we headed to Goodwill...

The Goodwill's here do this extremely special thing where the first Saturday of every month everything in the store is 50% off which led to an ultimate shopping spree haha. I got 5 new skirts, a new pair of black flats, and a few things for my class for under $15... Keith got a blazer and a ton of new work shirts. I felt like a crook! Such awesome deals, and I'm pretty excited about all the awesome stuff that we got. We may just have to go back next month... I kind of forgot about how rewarding thrifting can be.

My cute boy.


After practically stealing from Goodwill we headed to the library so that Keith could grab a few books and then treated ourselves to some Grilled Cheeserie. Such an awesome afternoon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!