Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Today,

-My favorite letter is R. Soon my last name will begin with that.
-My favorite number is 131. Days until I am someone's wife.
-My favorite color is pink. I love all the flowering trees in our neighborhood
-My favorite flowers are tulips. So many people have these in their gardens.
-My favorite place is my bed. I crave naps.
-My favorite animal is Theo. He has been such a cuddle bug this afternoon.
-My favorite smell is freshly brewed coffee. Mmmm.
-My favorite season is spring. Even though today was 80 degrees and I was a bit toasty walking home.
-My favorite food is burritos. I had two little ones for lunch, I could eat two more haha
-My favorite show is 24. It's Keith's favorite, and on tonight. He gets off at 8, so I was given instructions to watch and pay attention really well so I can catch him up when he gets in.
-My favorite candies are Starbust jellybeans. Thanks Aunt Liz for the yummy Easter treats.
-My favorite movie is Mulan. But I could watch that everyday.
-My favorite time is 8:15pm. Because Keith worked his first day at the new store today and that is the time he will be getting home.
-My favorite band is Cartel. People on the train must think I'm crazy because of the awesome smile this puts on my face all morning.
-My favorite drink is V8 fruit juice. It gives me a serving of fruits and veggies when I'm too lazy to just eat them fresh.
My favorite book is Harry Potter. I say this because my life would be happier if I had less school research to be doing, and could read the whole series right now.
-My favorite word is PALCI. It's actually an acronym though, and is a means of getting books from other libraries so that I have all the info I need for upcoming presentations.
-My favorite thing is my life right now. I live with two really cool boys and I love them to pieces :)

5 comments:

  1. This was fun. PALCI remains unexplained...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palci stands for Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc. It's a web database that allows you to search for books/journals in academic libraries across the state and into New Jersey to borrow through interlibrary loan. It's much faster than standard ILL though because they're all "local" libraries... so I basically have access to Penn's library without having to go to an Ivy league school haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know Cartel was your favorite band. I actually have never listened to them ever..I guess I should if they are your favez.

    Mulan is the shiiiiit.

    LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS...TO DEFEAT...THE HANS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cartel is fun pop punk. I don't know if I can really pinpoint my favorite band at this point in my life, but on that particular day Cartel was it. It may be Ryan Adams? Who knows, I honestly don't listen to as much music as I used to now that I don't have a car. But really...sometimes you just need some pop punk to lift your spirits!

    We need to watch Mulan together one of these days, because I can legit quote every word and cannot watch it without singing along to every song haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this. I'm so glad you did it :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!