Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

No more painting!

Yesterday we finished the last installment of our apartment painting, woo! Our bedroom is finally done, so now all we need to do is hang some stuff up on these walls haha I think we're really starting to like this place :) Here are some pictures from our day:

I wanted Keith to take a picture with me, but he was on the chair with his paint cup... that led to me getting paint in my hair boo

It looks like bird poop haha

Our little helper

I love this little guy a lot, we really have the coolest little family ever.

We were too lazy to take the calendar down so we just painted around it haha We'll have to fix that before we move, unless the people who live here after us are really into a 5ft by 5ft white spot on the wall haha

Theo was all thrown off by the drop cloths and spent most of the day trying to swipe at us from under the plastic haha

WE ARE DONE!!! You should hire us to paint your house, because as a team we're pretty much pros haha



After painting Keith and I met up with some friends to go out to a bar. We don't normally "go out" on the weekends but we had a lot of fun. We signed up for the mailing list at this bar last week and then I got a call that said I could host my own happy hour, which meant that we could invite people and for $10 we got unlimited drinks and half priced appetizers for 2 hours. Things got pretty crazy, and I definitely drank way way more than I would on a normal night but it was great to hang out with our Philly friends and let loose a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!