Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Date Day!

Very rarely do Keith and I have the same days off, so upon realizing that Monday we were both free we decided it would be a date day. These are the only two measly photos that came out of it, but it was a great, productive day.


We started by waking up and skipping our favorite morning game shows (Lets Make a Deal and The Price is Right) because that would leave us sitting around until noon. In lieu, we headed to the gym for an hour or so and then made some chicken caesar wraps for lunch when we got home. Because we aren't rolling in dough these days I wasn't able to get Keith the 3rd season of the Cosby Show for his birthday like I wanted, but through the power of Netflix I got us the first disk to enjoy this week and BOYYYY did I forget how much I love watching it with Keith. Then we geared up for a Target trip for a few necessities and to update our gift registry. This all took a lot longer than I think either of us had planned, but in the spirit of date day we both kept our cool and did our best not to scream at the employees who clearly do not value their jobs ugh (a coffee frappuccino helped with this). After more than an hour at Target, we headed to the grocery store to get some essentials for the week, which was much much quicker :)

We then came home and rested for a moment before heading down to the movie theatre to see Date Night.

It was definitely as awesome as we expected, and a perfect way to end our date day. I love Steve Carell and Tina Fey so the combination was a no brainer, I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!