Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday to the coolest guy I know :) I honor of Keith's birth we had Dan and Aly over last night for dinner and some drinks

I slaved away in the kitchen all afternoon to make a glorious feast for everyone.

On the menu was:
- Kathleen's yummy salad with strawberries, almonds and craisens (we forgot the feta... oops)
- Homemade lasagna... with ground turkey and broccoli
- Cupcakes! Yellow cake with chocolate icing. Mmm I found the only Betty Crocker box that called for an entire stick of butter... of course that paid off.

Keith felt that he was too old for candles and singing, but he was a pretty good sport when I insisted.


Thanks Dan and Aly for coming over!

After we sufficiently stuffed ourselves, we all walked down to a bar on main street to have a few more beers. The boys got a chance to catch up on some baseball and Aly and I bitched about school haha Our guests had work early in the morning so we packed it in relatively early.

This morning I woke up and made Keith some bacon and eggs and now we're just relaxing in our fancy new bed watching The Price is Right. I unfortunately have to go to class but afterwards we're going to go out to dinner for a little bit of further celebration. Love you Keith, have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!