Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One for my wife . . . and the life we share

Dana continually tries to get me to post on here, I just often don't find the motivation. But if there is one thing that I know about my wife it's the little things bring her the most joy.

A couple of weeks ago Dana and I go the opportunity to be baptized together. We had been walking through the process of becoming members at our church and the whole process ended with a baptism at a river here in Nashville.

Seeing as neither of us had been baptized before it has always been an experience we felt we'd like to share together. We had a couple opportunities to be baptized earlier, but it never felt like the right time.
Well this time it was.

Ever since Dana and I had made the decision to move to Nashville I have got to watch us grow closer together through the process of growing more and more in our faith for the Lord. He is the one that lead us here and He has been the one that has provided in all realms on all occasions since we have been her. From jobs, to a beautiful community of friends, to a home and so much more. This was without a doubt a time for us to proclaim publicly our love for the Lord and be transparent with the fact that we need a supporting community around us to help us continue on this journey deeper and deeper into our faith.




This is not a blog to make any one feel uncomfortable or not included, I just needed to write this blog to share a beyond beautiful experience with my even more beautiful wife who has a heart bigger than anyone might ever know.

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. Cody and I got baptized together in March 2010, and it is for sure something we'll never forget. I'm pretty sure it just about ties with our marriage ceremony. So happy you two got to experience this, and I love reading about what you are up to in Nashville. Hugs from Philly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - what a wonderful thing to experience together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me really happy for the two of you. I'm glad that you've found a community that helps you grow.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!