We started our weekend with a great date night at Belcourt Taps and Tapas (thanks to a 50% off coupon!) We had never been there before, but they have really awesome happy hour specials, and live music every night so I definitely think we'll be trying it again soon. Something else that I realized last night though: tapas are AMAZING for indecisive people like me! Instead of having to pick just one entree, I got to pick a bunch of things off of a large list of appetizer sized dishes. It was the bomb (yep, I just said 'the bomb', deal with it). Keith got a burger, and I got: sweet potato tots, hummus, fried green tomatoes and crispy artichoke hearts. Mmm Mmm Mmm. This is how I should always order dinner from now on haha.
|I had to grab a shot of my personal dinner spread because of how many things I got, BUT all of this was only like $20!|
Anyway, here are some other things we've accomplished so far this weekend:
- I got all the art supplies that I need for my lessons this week.
- I purchased a summer camp worthy bathing suit, that I will not be caught dead in while not at work (even though Keith was a champion husband when I tried it on for him and said, "Oh. That's cute." in a very unsure voice haha)
- We both got our contacts!!! After 3 months of being stuck with only glasses, this is a very welcomed addition.
- We have done LOTS of research on purchasing a second car.
- Got an oil change for our car who needed it BADLY.
- Exchanged a few items that have been sitting in the trunk all month.
- Picked out a new pair of sunglasses now that I've got contacts in my eyes.
Now all that we have left on the list for tonight is to get some groceries for the week, eat dinner, and relax on the couch until we fall fast asleep. Let's hope that happens ASAP!
Hope you're all having a great weekend!