Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sleepy Evening

These past two days of camp have really worn me out! I love my kids but spending an 8 hour day with them is so exhausting. My coworkers and I traded yawns the entire ride home and at hardly 8pm I was already trying to convince Keith that we should go to bed haha. I'm very thankful that with such a crazy work load, I get to have Fridays off this summer. Hooray for 3 day weekends! I have a feeling that Fridays are going to include lots of sleeping, laying at the pool and catching up on trashy tv (and hopefully spending lots of time loving baby Elliot!) We've also got a lot of great date nights lined up for the rest of the month thanks to living social coupons; I can only hope that these little treats will keep me going when I'm standing in a room full of screaming 7 year olds.

Before I get too excited for waking up tomorrow and doing it all over again I wanted to share a couple more photos from my recent Florida trip. Why can't more of my life be spent sitting by a pool with my awesome family?

Brother Jake, Mom, Dad

with the addition of Grammy and Aunt Liz

Cousin Mary


Bennett women :)

Daddio

Cousin David, the high school graduate

cornhole





LOTS of pool volleyball 



Just Dance! For Wii!!

Jake was a groove master



and karaoke

and rockband


I took most ofthese with the Pudding iPhone app if you were curious, but I'm kinda bummed because I feel like blogger is cramping my photo quality. Would you recommend uploading to another hosting site first? I'm open to suggestions. Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!