Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Honeymoon

I'm doing my best to catch up on all the blogs I missed while we were away, and even though I just finished putting all our honeymoon photos on facebook I still wanted to put up a little post mostly for the memories (or if you aren't my facebook friend). This week has been a week for me to try and get our life situated after being away for 2 weeks. The suitcases still aren't unpacked and I still haven't edited any of the videos we took on our honeymoon... but we're getting there. Still have some VERY big news to share with you all tomorrow... don't worry... I'm not pregnant haha

We had the amazing opportunity to take a week long cruise in the caribbean for our honeymoon and visit four countries that neither of us had ever been. We went to the Cayman Islands, Isla Roatan in Honduras, Belize and Cozumel Mexico. We had such a blast, as I'm sure most people on their honeymoon do. I enjoyed every minute of being called Mrs. Richards, getting a massage, sitting on the beach, soaking up the sun and not having our cell phones on to steal all of our time.

We spent our first day and last day on the boat hanging by the pool, exploring the ship and drinking frozen drinks at the bar.


We spent every evening enjoying a glass of wine with our dinner.

We spent our afternoons on the ship taking naps and enjoying the view from our balcony.


We spent our day in Grand Cayman as well as our day in Isla Roatan relaxing on the beach.




We spent our day in Belize going cave tubing, learning more about the country and enjoying some authentic local food.


We spent our day in Cozumel on a catamaran sailing through the sea, snorkeling and relaxing on shore.





Honeymoons are the best... do we get to take another any time soon???? Please?

2 comments:

  1. Woo! Looks like you guys had fun. Honeymoons are fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for honeymoon #2. Vacations in Florida with the family just don't cut it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!