Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today's plan of action


1). Wake up early to take Keith to work so that I can have the car
today (I've been driving so much since we got the new car! Horray for
overcoming fears!).
2). Have coffee and a muffin with him before he goes in.
3). Pack a bag and some supplies for our roadtrip this evening.
4). Play with our cat so that he doesn't bite my ankles everytime I
walk to the kitchen (while watching SVU of course, because I'm
obsessed).
5). Follow up on a job opportunity I got a call about today.
6). Drive to Germantown to help my friend Darlene set up her classroom
and finish painting a lighthouse mural that I started for her last
Friday.
7). Probably eat some lunch.
8). Drive by our house to check the mail just in case our marriage
license arrived (I've been very impatiently waiting. I just want get
my name change over with so that when I fill out job applications etc
I don't have to question which I should be writing ugh).
9). Pick Keith up at work, and hit the road for DC!
10). Hang out with good friends and eat amazing hamburgers at Good
Stuff, a DC staple.

Good day for sure :-)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your advice :) it's nice having first-hand perspective (i'm pretty much super jealous that you're not in school though!) Congratulations on getting married, you two are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!