Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Green


http://www.chow.com/stories/11617?tag=header_content;header_text

I just wanted to share this link that I found while searching chow.com for a falafel restaurant in Philly (I am having a SERIOUS craving haha)
Just some really simple ways to be more "green". After watching Food Inc I've been struggling with how to incorporate what I've learned about food into our daily lives and while it's pretty impossible to completely cut out processed foods 100% right away I'm trying to make sure that it is something that I think about when making food decisions. I would like for Keith and I both to be way more conscious of our environmental impact everyday and here are a few very simple ways to help that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!