Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday Boy part 2

So on Keith's actual birthday (Wednesday the 14th) I already mentioned that I made him some breakfast and we relaxed at home for the morning, but then I had to pack up and head to school until 5 :( Keith came and picked me up when I was done and we FINALLYYYYYYY got to go to this burger restaurant we had been dying to try for months now.

Here is Keith out front of Sketch. I found this place online while scouring the internet for good Philly burger joints, and one day when we were in the area we stopped in to pick up a menu. So, we've had that menu on the refrigerator since about February and it has been teasing us ever since. We attempted to go when Katelyn was in town for Easter and they were rather inconveniently closed for the week and we were very very bummed. When my mom was in town we mentioned making a trip there but ended up just staying in the neighborhood so thankfully Keith had a birthday and we had an occasion to go out.

I would have to say that it was VERY worth the wait. Despite their "sketchy" name, it's actually a really neat place where you can draw and color all over the walls. They also sell vegan friendly burgers and shakes? Which is cool, but we went for the meat haha

These fries, were.... incredible. We could have eaten like a million more. Also, they make all their own sauces and the one we chose was delicious, Keith had to ask for like 3 extra sides haha

I had a turkey burger and Keith had just a regular beef burger and we both left with very satisfied bellies. I would go again in a heart beat. Meaning: come visit us so that we can take you here!


After Sketch, we went and picked up some photos that Keith had ordered to decorate our walls, and then we stopped by the bar for a few beers (Keith had coupons since it was his birthday).

Overall I would say it was a pretty successful birthday, and I CANNOT wait until we can celebrate next years birthday as a married couple :)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy turkey burgers. Ruby Tuesday has a delicious one!


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH :) <3

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!