Here are some things that happened this week while I was away from the internet:
|Last Sunday we had Trent and Jordie over to watch the Titans game and we made our favorite pizza.|
|Then we worked REALLY hard to get this group shot haha|
|One of my little favorites Elijah was SOOOO excited about his new outfit that he asked me to take his photo... precious :)|
|On Friday Sarah and I took her middle school group on a field trip.|
|We went to Rocket town, a local music venue/skatepark and they learned how to play some instruments (note the enthusiasm)|
|Friday night Steve and Sarah came over, we ate Mas Tacos again and came back to the house to have some beer and hang out... Keith broke out his leather jacket and we all had a good laugh haha|
|Saturday afternoon we ventured out to find the Grilled Cheeserie food truck with Steve.|
|I had cheddar with tomatoes and avocado aioli. Yum! Topped off with tots and Mexican Coca-Cola.|
|Keith and Steve went to band practice for a few hours on Saturday afternoon so Sarah and I took a walk at Shelby Bottoms to avoid lazily laying on the couch all day.|
|Then Keith and I watched a movie and Theo stayed very close by|
|and today, in honor of the great sandwich I had yesterday, I broke out the panini press and made my own, which was not nearly as amazing, but was way cheaper haha|
- I woke up early to run two miles three different mornings this week AND I went to a 6am Zumba class... hooray for morning motivation!
- Because of how good I was with exercising this week I treated myself to a delicious lunch at Mitchell's on Thursday. Mmmmm.
- We slept in until 10am both Saturday and Sunday... it felt SO great.
- I worked a nearly 12 hour day on Friday which is usually my day off... oops.
- I finished everything I need to do to become a substitute teacher here in Nashville, I can't believe how soon I will be transitioning away from my job!
- I got some awesome new work pants at the Gap for 50% off! Good things come to those who wait for sales.
- Oh and we made chili yesterday, and it was probably the best it has ever tasted. So stinkin good!
Anything interesting happen while I was away?