Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nashville Traditions

I promise that this will be my last day of posting Labor Day weekend photos, I just can't stop looking at them and remembering what a good time we had! As I mentioned, my great friends Katelyn and Anna made the trek to Nashville from Washington DC to spend the long weekend with us and we definitely made the most of their time in town. Kate had never visited before so we took her as many places as we could, and one thing that is a Nashville essential (in my book) is seeing the Parthenon in Centennial Park. Keith went to band practice on Sunday afternoon, so the girls and I went on a little adventure, and definitely didn't let the rain get us down. Here are some of the many photos we took that afternoon:




























No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!