Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shoes pt 2

Sorry for the bombardment of wedding related posts, you're unfortunately going to have to bare with me this summer while I'm in out of school and working sparingly; I don't have much else to think about.

After my last post about wedding shoes everyone was so helpful to offer suggestions and Keith's wonderful mother Tami actually found the exact pair I was looking for (unfortunately they were a size too big, boo). I think that I've moved past those and have been scouting out some other options and now I need some suggestions from my friends and family (I'm terrible at decision making haha)

So which do you like most??

1. JCrew

2. Urban Outfitters

3. Forever 21

4. Anthropologie

5. Anthropologie

6. Banana Republic

7. Steve Madden

8. Pepperlime

9. Steve Madden

10. Seychelles

8 comments:

  1. I vote for #4. I love the sequins. The style seems to fit well with your dress and the soles look like they're pretty comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely leaning towards those at the moment.... whichever I choose though I need to wait to order because I'm going to want to wear them everyday haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...Andrew wore his wedding pants the week before and got some food on them...luckily it was small and washed out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl i think number 9 for sureeee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok - for an "educated" guess, I will need a little more info...

    First, I know how much you love Steve Madden - I agree with Chelsey and like #9. But I really can't tell - Is that a sparkly shoe, or is that a rope-type texture? (hee - sad, but I'm serious - I can't tell.)

    I also like #7 -

    However, I'm also kinda diggin #5.

    Wow - you know - you just expect so MUCH from me! HAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 or 7

    4 looks comfy
    7 looks more wedding-y

    TORN

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1, 7, or 9
    Anything from j.crew will last forever so they are always a good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i personally am anti anything that goes between your toes. i have bad luck with non-flip flop type shoes. they never seem to fit right... i personally like #1. they're elegant and feminine and don't look like they'll dig into you anywhere, they're also a nice mix between formal and not formal that i think will work well with your dress but still be wearable after the wedding

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!