Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oil is everywhere




This has broken my heart.

More than I can really express to anyone right now. I've stayed away from watching news reports, or reading about the spill online because I just can't stand to think about it, but tonight I watched Brian Williams talk about it and it literally brought me to tears. I sat in front of our television feeling like a crazy person for being so affected by an oil spill it is so far from where I currently live, but it is destroying so many things that I love.

My heart is broken for our world. For our plants and animals in the gulf that never stood a chance against all the greed that fills our hearts. I love my country, but I hate the way that we disregard natural resources, and refuse to take care of this planet that God so graciously gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!