Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weekend in the City

I finally moved my iPhoto library over to our external hard drive, freeing up space for pictures from last weekend. I seriously can't believe that it is already Wednesday night, where did this week go? Keith was supposed to join me in NY but had a tough weekend at work and couldn't make it up :( One of his fellow managers was out of town to be a maid of honor at a wedding, and his other manager is really sick and can't work for 2 weeks. No good. Needless to say, he hasn't had a day off since Kathleen was in town and he was pretty run down. Today he was off so we started out by watching the USA soccer game and then took a 3 hour nap haha Neither of us meant to sleep that long but apparently we both needed it. Keith will be off again tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT to have a whole day to spend together.

Back to my NY trip.... I had such a great time hanging out with my dad, Jake and Amanda (I just wished that Keith could have been there, I think I would have had a much better time if he could have come). We got to spend time with family friends Peter and Nancy and their kids Jackie and Ali. I got to meet my cousin Thomas' baby Benjamin, visit my grandma in her nursing home, and see Jake's band play twice. We also got to have an awesome lunch with my dad for fathers day, and watch a couple soccer games a long the way.

Here are a few shots:

This is Dad and I with his friend Peter and daughter Jackie at dinner on Friday night. Lots and lots of laughs were had haha

Here is Dad with his sisters, Nancy and Pam and my grandmother.

Jake's band Bodhi.

Amanda was pretty excited about finally finding the Italian soccer team's poster haha FORZA AZZURI!!

Fathers Day lunch with Dad.

After lunch we drove through the neighborhood that my dad used to live in and took a picture of his standing in front of his old building.

It was a great weekend :) but I am pretty glad to be home relaxing for the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!