Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gol!

Keith and I don't have cable in our apartment which hasn't been much of an issue for us because we have a trusty set of rabbit ears that pick up all the network stations in HD. It does become a pain though when we want to watch world cup games that are only being broadcast on ESPN.... OR SO WE THOUGHT! Today I was flipping channels and found that one of the Spanish stations was showing the Spain game... in Spanish haha. We watched and then later they also showed the 2pm game, granted we put it on mute because the Spanish announcers talk too fast to understand and the blow horns in the stadium drive me nuts anyway. I checked for the rest of the week and they're broadcasting ALL the games! I'm so excited that I don't have to go down to the bar to watch all the time. FIFA copa mundial en espanol! Arrrrrriba!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!