Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hello!

It's been forever! I've been pretty consumed with my job these past couple of months which has left me exhausted, and with few words or pictures to share from our day to day. I promise that we haven't completely fallen off the map though, and I've got lots of fun things to share with you. Thank you to all the friends and family members who reached out and asked me about when they were going to get to see a new update... I think your persistence helped tremendously with my writers block. For as hard as it may be some days to prioritize writing on our blog, I already know that in the long run it makes a huge difference to be able to look back and see all of the great things that Keith and I have accomplished together.

I guess we can go ahead a call this season of life, "The Year Dana Got A Full Time Teaching Job And Needed More Sleep Than She Thought Possible". I'm also discovering more and more the things that are most important to me, one of them being: spending as much quality time with Keith in the evenings as I can, which means that most nights my beautiful little computer gets left unattended. To which I say- oh well. This is all to stay, that I hope I can keep family and friends updated with photos and stories of what's going on in our lives, but if it doesn't happen as regularly as it used to: don't be surprised. Life is moving faster than we can comprehend most months, but we're HAPPY and in love and couldn't be more excited about all the things that are happening for us right now.

So right now I leave you with this photo of some of the kiddos. This is the face I get 100% of the time that I ask them to smile for a picture... it's like they've never seen a camera before (or maybe I have something on my face?) and it makes me laugh EVERY TIME. Enjoy:

superheros? huhh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!