Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A new beginning

To friends and fellow bloggers, this is a new adventure in the blogging world for me. I've been a very dedicated tumblr for the past 3 years and this is not a departure from that, just an addition to it, something a little calmer, and a little more personal.

As most may know, at the end of August 2009 I packed up everything I owned into a trailer and embarked on a new adventure and new phase of life in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Leaving Florida for an indefinite amount of time (if not forever) was not a decision that I made lightly. I’m a lover of sun and all things warm. Sandals, shorts, and spending all year with the sunroof open is all I’ve ever known.

But here I am, with the love of my life, in a new and exciting city experiencing my first winter. This blog (hopefully) will be a personal chronicle of my always changing battle with the weather, and all that has come along with my new life away from the Sunshine State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!