Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Business Trip

Being one month out from the wedding has caused me to be a little
negligent of our blog. I've been digently working to finish the
majority of our decorations by today and I'm happy to say that I've
met all my goals. This evening I'm hopping on a plane to Florida to
tie up some remaining loose ends before going for the wedding in
August. I'm sad to be leaving Keith for the week but like I told him,
this is truly more like a business trip. I'll be meeting with the
caterer, the venue, our friend who is making the cake as well as a
friend who is helping me with flowers. I'm also shopping for last
minute items like my shoes and jewelry, getting my dress fitted and
having a wedding shower. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish
everything, and at the least I'm bringing all our decorations down
with me so that's one less thing to worry about next month. For the
record, I don't reccomend getting married in a state that is 1000
miles away for the one you currently live in haha.

Keith,
I am going to miss you so much! Think of it this way though: I'll be
gone for 5 days and then once I get back it will only be 2 1/2 weeks
before we head to Florida to get married!! Can't wait :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!