Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

29 Weeks


Time flies when you're pregnant? Not always... but now that we're past the half way mark and the countdown has officially begun I feel like time is slipping by faster than I can keep track.

This week's update will be quick... no exciting news to report. I wouldn't say that I love being pregnant, but I don't hate it (at this point). Ask me again in July.... haha. For now obviously this is all I know, but I think when all is said and done, I might actually miss having him in my tummy. He's just so safe in there and so sweet. It's going to be very different when he's here and we can actually see him, and hold him... so for now I'm going to cherish all these quiet kicks and shifts.

In other news, my prenatal vitamins waited until the 3rd trimester to start making me nauseous, which has been a BLAST. and my legs and feet have been very sore after a long day of standing/squatting/running/jumping/chasing/lifting/etc at school. Anyone know of any good sandals that are cute but still supportive? I'm getting desperate!

Good news about all that though is I have a new schedule at work that has me getting out at 3:30 (instead of 5, yuck!) and even though I have yet to walk out the door AT 3:30, it theoretically gives me plenty of time to not sit in traffic and catch a nap before Keith gets home. I think it's going to make the summer just a little bit easier and hopefully my days won't drag on quite so endlessly... leaving me too exhausted for dinner some nights.

Here's to more good weeks!

1 comment:

  1. OMG the BUMP. You are freaking cute, lady. I'm sure you're not super comfortable though, I so remember that. All the sandals I wear are worn to work and I sit a lot so that probably won't help you. If I come across some super comfy ones, I'll let ya know!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!