Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

32 Weeks

This was the week that I was in Florida, and therefore didn't take an "official" photo, so I hope this will do!


I had a GREAT trip home for the weekend, just wish that Keith could have come too! I got some time to relax and see lots of friends. The dance studio that I went to for forever as teenager was having a reunion in honor of their 30th anniversary, which was a great opportunity to catch up with some people who I haven't seen in probably 6 or 7 years. My mom and aunt Kathleen also planned a baby shower for me while I was in town (my first!) and it was SUCH a fun afternoon of games and food, and little boy presents. The house was packed full of friends, and people that have been friends so long they might as well be family. I'm so excited for baby bug to meet all these sweet people who already love him so much! I finished out my trip with a mom day; we got massages and pedicures together while she played hooky from work and also got to have one more lunch at City Oyster with my dad. It's always sad to say goodbye to Florida especially because I hardly ever have a good idea of when the next time I'll be in town is... but at least I know that the next time I'll be there, bug will be in my arms instead of my belly!

Now on to the pregnancy stuff: flying on an airplane at 8months pregnant is probably the most uncomfortable that I've been in a long long time. No space, no where to go... I just wanted to get off the entire time haha. I feel like i've said this before, but in general this pregnancy hasn't been very uncomfortable so I guess it was about time. Thankfully I had no flight issues though, and people were very kind to help me with my bags or let me pass by first.

All that aside, this week was the best because little bug got to take his first trip to the beach AND my parents (who I hadn't seen since DECEMBER) finally got to "see" him and feel him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!