Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby Shower

So the reason we were only in Atlanta for a night? I had to hurry back to throw a baby shower for the beautiful Chelsey Meyer! Duh.

At our Super Bowl party months ago Chelsey mentioned that she was nervous none of her Nashville friends would think to throw her a shower, so Jamie and I decided that we should take on the planning. Along with Chelsey's BFFs Renee and Ashley we gave her a pretty fun and relaxing afternoon. It was simple with just a few close friends, colorful decorations and snacks along with a minimal amount of embarrassing shower games haha. Again... I hardly took any photos (my camera was dead boo) so I stole all of these from Chelsey's facebook.



We all wrote down little wishes for baby Meyer


Mommy to be!

The lovely Ashley

Rachel, Jamie and I

I don't know why I've been so un-photogenic recently but here's Chelsey and I 


It was a really fun afternoon, and I hope that Chelsey enjoyed it. For never having planned a baby shower before, I think we all did a pretty good job haha. Love you Chelsey and I CAN'T WAIT to meet your little one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!