Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Class Project

I don't post too much about what all I do with the kids in my preschool class, mostly because they're so darn cute but I don't want to be posting their pictures all over my personal blog. Lots of days we play, learn letters and numbers and how to recognize our own names. We do plenty of art projects too, and this month we were in charge of decorating the information board at the entrance of the school. We've been talking about protecting the environment and learning all the different parts of trees so last week I had the kids collect pieces of tree bark that had been laying around the playground. We cleaned them off and brought them in to paint on, which they all really loved. I think the display turned out really nicely, so lets hope that they don't keep trying to pull theirs down to show their parents every day ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!