Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

137 days to go.



As we fast approach the 4 month mark I decided to make a count down on our wall until August 14th. What I discovered though is when you write out all the days like that it makes it seem even further away haha. Regardless, for the entire month of April I will have to say goodbye to wedding planning and turn over that responsibility to Keith. I'm currently staring down three 20 page papers complete with presentations that will all occur in the next 4 weeks. I am very thankful that summer is coming soon, and I will get a break from all things academic for a couple months. Here's to the greatest summer of OUR lives :)

A few things to look forward to in the midst of a stressful school load?:

1. The possibility of Katelyn coming to visit this weekend. I miss my former roommate, she likes watching Disney movies on the couch with me, and eating junk food. That is something that I desperately need :)

2. My mom is coming next weekend! She's going to be here from Thursday until Sunday and I'm SOOO excited for her to get a chance to see our world here in Philadelphia. Also, I will be giving 2 of my presentation before she gets here, so I will have a chance to enjoy some downtime for the weekend.

3. Keith moving to a new store that is much closer to home. This is something that we're both incredibly excited about! Although he gets along wonderfully with the people at the store he currently works at, it is just too far away. Since we moved here we have had nothing but frustrating stories involving car trouble related to his long commute, and we're very thankful that he is going to be able to work at a store that is just 15 minutes away without any traveling on the highway. It has been and will continue to be a little bit stressful transitioning to his new location because his district manager has yet to find him a replacement at the old store (meaning he has to be back and forth between the two), but this is definitely an answer to our prayers. Hooray for spending less money on gasoline! and for Keith being closer to home! and not having to get home so late at night! Too many reasons why this is awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!