Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Out of town

After a week filled with many trials I'm currently on a bus to New
York City for the weekend. This trip is slightly bittersweet because
while I do get to see my brother for the first time in months, I
didn't get to see Keith very much this week and that makes it harder
to be away from home. I'm going to be here to get some research done
for a paper I'm writing this semester and I'm pretty excited to visit
galleries with Amanda, expect a photo update later in the weekend.

It seems that we can't catch a break with our poor little car. After
Keith sat at a mechanic's shop for 8 hours and spent over $500 we're
still not completely sure what's wrong :-( I don't mean this to sound
like a pity party by any means, because in so many ways we are
completely taken care of. I can't thank our parents and families
enough for always being there to help us out when we're going through
tough times. Just little things like Keith's mom helping is out with
groceries this week goes such a long way.

Here's my short list of goals for the coming weeks:

1. STOP BITING MY NAILS! It only makes me more stressed, and I would
like to have pretty long nails before our wedding
2. Don't let our car situation bring me down. It's going to be fine,
we've done all that we personally can do and it's time to just take
things has they come.
3. Enjoy the incredibly awesome weather that the northeast is
experiencing. After the winter we just had I'm not sure if I could
ever take a sunny day for granted again, but I would really like to
take this oppurtunity to spend some time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!