Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

SPRING BREAK WOO!

In honor of being on spring break this week I am wearing my Key West shirt today. Even though this shirt was purchased during a trip in late November it makes me think of partying hard and endless good times. I know that Alyx and I purchased similar "Spring Break 2008" shirts in well, duh.. 2008, as modeled by Kelly Stapleton:

This may encourage me to invest in SB 2010 shirts when we get to Florida this week haha Anyone else want me to pick one up for them?


While I was looking for these pictures today I ended up getting really nostalgic and looking though my entire iPhoto collection. Lots of good times with great friends and family, miss you all so much!

1 comment:

  1. can you pick me up one? pretty please???

    I wish I could have been there that night when these photos were taken... that stunk being a whole month younger. haha

    -Janelle

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!