Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Family Time

Talk about lack of motivation! At this rate I'll be posting pictures from my family's visit to Nashville for the next month! 

This one will be short and sweet... just wanted to make sure that I dedicated a post to my amazing father and his birthday! I couldn't be happier that we got to celebrate it again together this year, and I'm so proud of you for finishing the half marathon with us ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! Really, I'm just happy you even agreed to do it with us haha and then you totally beat us both. Good job ole' man. We love you and miss you more than you know!

Post race beers at Yazoo


Post dinner wine and story telling on our new table! 
Such a perfect way to celebrate dad's birthday... except next year maybe we won't make him run 13 miles before he can have a beer haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!