Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

My Return

Dear blog, I miss you. Things have been crazy over here recently. So crazy in fact, that this is the first time I've even sat at my desk in more than a week. I hope that you forgive me and that you will allow me the opportunity to catch up a little. A lot of great things have been happening! Like concerts, dog visitors, cinco de mayo, art classes ending, friends visiting, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners and weddings! Can't wait to show you all those awesome goodies.

In the mean time, I share with you this instax print from last Friday night of Keith and I... there is just something about weddings that gets us all mushy gushy in love :) I couldn't be happier that I get to love this guy every day!


1 comment:

  1. y'all are so sweet together, I love it :)

    Oh and I had some random dream last night and at one point Ronnie and I were talking about our friend Keith. I never saw him in the dream but I woke up thinking of you! haha. Told you, random!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!