Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Extravaganza

I'm sad that I haven't gotten to put these photos up sooner, but the days seem to be flying by faster than I can count them. I promise that sometime soon I'll actually write about how work is going, and what life is like in the Richard's household these days... but "these days" have just been to full to make that happen, apparently! Last weekend Keith's family made the trip to Nashville to celebrate a slightly belated 50th birthday for his beautiful mother, and we all really had a blast. Keith's band played a show Friday night, Saturday we had a nice lunch, took the Yazoo tour and danced our butts off at the B52's concert and Sunday was all about relaxing together. Here are some photos from their visit:











No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!