Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

June Nights

Last week was one of the busiest ones that we've had in a while. Between crazy work loads at our jobs and social engagements every night we were pretty pooped when we got to the weekend. Between all of that chaos though, there were two evenings that really stuck out as being truly great:

Tuesday night Jordana gathered all the ladies at her apartment to watch a movie, eat lots of treats and to catch up on life. After an extremely stressful day at work, in my head the last thing I wanted to do when I got home was to leave again but once I was surrounded by a room full of understanding ladies with listening ears, I remembered why God invented friends. It turned out to be a night to just relax and forget about my awful day for a couple hours. Thank you ladies, for that!



My other favorite night last week was Friday, when Keith took me to see Moonrise Kingdom, the new Wes Anderson film I've been dying to see and that took it's sweet time in getting to Nashville (I'm talking MORE than a month from the regular release date, ugh). It was everything that I hoped it would be and more, and I cannot wait to see it again. I really think it could make me reconsider my order of favorite Wes Anderson movies... it was that good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!