Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Winding Down



I feel like I already wrote about this, but last weekend was really an awesome one. It left me feeling completely refreshed and not stressed about my week ahead. Sunday we reluctantly woke up to run, but I had a really inspiring 6.5 miles despite the very cold temperature. We had a great morning at church, lunch together on the couch, registered for a 5k and a 10k, caught up with my mom and dad and then took the best nap. We tried a new spot for dinner that was just down the street and spent the rest of the night as Keith described "like the grandparents from Willy Wonka" meaning we hunkered down in bed around 7pm and watched SVU until our bed time. It's days like this that remind me just how much I love hanging out with my husband and make it hard to say goodbye when he leaves for work Monday morning. I just love being around him and making each other laugh all day long! Sure we annoy each other from time to time, but he is by far my best friend and the only person I want to hang out with for forever :-)

Hope you all had a great weekend too! 

2 comments:

  1. haha LOVE his description "like the grandparents from Willy Wonka" :) Those kinda weekends are my absolute favorite, glad you had such a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was pretty much about to say the exact same thing as jessica. that sounds really nice though.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!