Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sweets


Yesterday I shared this photo of oreo cookies on instagram and had a few people ask me for the recipe. I'm not going to type out the entire thing, but you should definitely try it out here! They were so simple to make, and a nice twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie. I omitted the chocolate chips because of my chip hater husband, but the oreo bits were more than enough to keep me happy too. I always love when I can make dessert without having to buy a million things at the store... all I needed here were some oreo's (totally got the Kroger brand) and I'm pretty sure I'll be devouring all those too haha. The other plus? I got use my new cooling rack! I can't believe I went for so long without one!

Let me know if you make these, I would love to hear how they turn out!

2 comments:

  1. dana! i just bought a cooling wire rack too! i used it for the first time lastnite haha. gunna use this recipe. i have everything but the oreo's!

    -eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look SO good! I'm not a huge fan of chocolate chips either but oreo bits sound yummo!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!