Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Resist

Just a little art teaching update for yah! I feel like I've been griping a lot recently about not having a day job that I completely forget to mention how much I love my afternoon job. I have a new group of kids this semester that I'm really really enjoying, and I have a small but strong group of middle schoolers that I think I'm going to be able to do some really great stuff with!

Here are some things that my younger students made this week, learning about the resisting effect of wax crayons and watercolor paint. They particularly loved writing "secret messages" to each other with white crayon which could later be revealed with paint haha






Yep. Art Teacher Hands. Got a little out of control this week haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!