Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Stretch

This WILL be a good Monday. I insist! I started with a little running around, and errands but the rest of my morning has been surprisingly relaxing. I had a spectacular breakfast of nonfat greek yogurt, fresh honey and a dash of cinnamon... I may even have it again for lunch haha. Then I started the 21 day yoga challenge, at the recommendation of my good friend Sara. For anyone who had a resolution of getting fit, trying or continuing yoga, I would HIGHLY recommend this. I started with the intermediate and this mornings sequence felt REALLY good. It was only about 15 minutes long, and something that is easy to accomplish during the day. I'm hoping to get into a schedule of completing it in the morning before breakfast.  


If you decide to give it a try let me know, I would love to hear what you think! Now I'm going to get ready for my first night back at work, can't wait to see my students!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh i want to do it! thanks for the recommendation! i'm going to get right on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. high five. i signed up but haven't started yet.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!