Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Visit

Yikes, these past few days I have just been in a post vacation funk :/ I want to go back to the beach and not think about all the other less fun things that we have going on... please? PRETTY please?

While I am procrastinating my responsibilities (and since dinner is already cooking) I figured I would share the last set of photos from our winter trip! On our last afternoon in Florida, Keith and I had some time to ourselves before we headed to the airport so we thought it would be a nice trip down memory lane to stop by the library where we got married. We hadn't been back there since our wedding day even though every time we've been in Florida I've tried to make it a priority. We only walked around for a few minutes, but it was still a special moment to share together and I know that place will always be close to our hearts because of the amazing day we shared there with everyone we love.











No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!