Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Delighted

I have such an awesome treat to share with you all this morning! Along with one of our Christmas gifts, Keith's beautiful mother sent a stack of adorable photos of my husband as a babe. All of these are seriously ::awwwww:: worthy, and I am so excited to finally have them scanned and saved to my computer so we can forever cherish what a little cutie he was. I have no doubts that our future children are going to be the cutest on the planet with all the exceptional genes we're throwing their way ;)

So without further ado, here is a mega photo post dedicated to my one and only (in no particular order) :






























 Can't get enough of the cuteness? I posted similarly about my baby photos here!


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, I love that you're showing off your honey! He hasn't change a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!