Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My better half...

...Is the one that took the time and effort to start this blog and loves me enough to share it. I think the thing I am excited about the most is being able to see our days and thoughts put into words all in one place.

My hope is to post at least once a day . . . whether is it a specific topic, or just some notes on what happened during the day. It will be great to be able to look back over these posts as Dana and I live and grow in love and embrace times of change and adventure.

I think I will follow my beautiful fiancee's lead and start with a post recapping my 2009.

In 2009:

- I lived in three states (Georgia, Florida and Pennsylvania. Almost four leaving Tennessee just before the first of January)

- I lived with a girl for the first time which I wouldn't trade a minute of. I have learned so much about myself as well as the love of my life and we have grown together in ways that I never knew could happen.

- I turned 23

- I visited Wrigley Field for the first time!

- I took my first full time job as an Asst. Manager at American Eagle

- I sold my scooter and currently drive a 2001 Chevy Blazer (currently with no heat and temperatures reaching 18 degrees some mornings)

- I drove from south Florida to Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

- I got engaged to a young, beautiful woman I could not live a day without. She makes me a better man and makes me strive to be a better man everyday.

Those are only a few highlights. It seems in writing this that living in three states in one year makes a year go by faster than you think.

2010 looks to be a promising year (with getting married and all)

I hope this year and this decade is filled with a lot of growing trust in the Lord and keeping all doors open to wherever the Lord chooses to lead us.

1 comment:

We love hearing what you have to think!