Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Future adventure

After watching 50 First Dates (one of our collective faves) Keith and I talked seriously about moving to Hawai'i once I'm done with graduate school. Our general philosophy/goal is to explore as many new cities/states as we can and when I get my degree the plan is to apply for jobs nation wide and see where the Lord will take us. After 2 years of grey and cold winter here in the northeast we both agreed that something tropical/warm would be nice, so we vowed not to rule Hawai'i out. Granted, neither of us have ever been there and really only know what we've seen in movies or pictures but I think after experiencing city life something a little slower paced would be nice.

We'll see! I have no idea where the winds will blow us once our stint in Philadelphia expires, but it's always nice to dream.

1 comment:

  1. Hawaii does seem to be this magical pace where everyone just takes it easy all the time. If you get there and find out that it's a real thing, let me know. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!