Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Hair?

I've definitely grown tired of my plain and simple hairdo but don't have many ideas for a new style. I really love straight bangs on so many girls, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to try it on myself. I'm also nervous about doing anything too drastic with a wedding planned for August. It's funny though... every time I wake up or get out of the shower my hair has mysteriously moved itself into a middle part as if to tell me that its time to cut some bangs and part it differently haha.


Any opinions?


1 comment:

  1. Try it! You can definitely grow some bangs back by the time August rolls around if you don't like how it turns out. It took me forever to get up the courage to cut my hair off and now I regret it because I love it so much more like this.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!