Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Been there done that...


This right here is the face of accomplishment.

I AM DONE!!!! Year one of graduate school is over and done, no looking back! Granted, next year is going to be quite a doozy (german and french language exams, comprehensive exam and writing a thesis, don't remind me ugh) but from this day until September I have no school stresses to weigh me down. That means... if we haven't talked in a long time? Haven't hung out in way too long? or have been meaning to catch up forever... CALL ME! I miss my friends, I miss having a life, and cannot wait to have the greatest summer of my life. I also want to thank everyone who was so supportive of me this year, listened to me complain about every assignment, talked me off the ledge when I felt completely overwhelmed with readings, spared the computer when I threatened to throw it at a wall and stayed up all night with me when I bit off more than I could chew with each paper (by that I mean thank you to my ridiculously amazing fiance Keith Richards who is probably more excited for me to be done with school than me haha)

From now on it is wedding planning and leisurely reading in the park :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!