Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shoes


I've been searching for the perfect pair of shoes for our wedding and I finally saw this image online today, I LOVE THESE SHOES! They would be the perfect flat and comfy sandals, only problem is I can't find them anywhere :( I know just from the file title that they're from JCrew, but it must have been a few seasons ago. So for those of you who shop for shoes online, keep this image in your head and PLEASE let me know if you find anything like this!! Essentially my dress is long enough that you wouldn't see my shoes, but these are definitely cute enough to wear over and over again haha

1 comment:

  1. Ebay is a great resource for past season JCrew stuff.
    Also, if you've never tried it before, ShopStyle.com became my best friend when I was trying to help find bridesmaid dresses and shoes. It's sort of like a google search for clothes.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!