Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our wedding

Now that my semester is winding down I've been feeling really guilty that I haven't spent hardly any time at all planning our upcoming wedding. With about 3 months to go I know it's going to fly by so fast and I've been worried that I should have made it more of a priority. Then... I read this postcard that was put up on postsecret this morning:

It reminded me why all this wedding planning stuff really isn't that important to me. Yes I need to make invitations, get some flowers and make sure there's food, but all I really care about getting to spend the rest of my life with the best friend I've ever had and getting to share that with my family and friends. The actual wedding is only one day, and I'm sure that no one is going to remember the centerpieces we had 25 years down the road.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you to start your life as Mrs. Richards. But if you need anything, let me know! I'm good with deadlines ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!