Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Picnic Day

For some reason today blogger doesn't want to upload my images :/ but here are two for you:



I cannot stop talking about how much I love that Keith works at a new store! There are lots and lots of reasons why this is such a blessing, but my favorite is that he is simply closer to home. Yesterday Keith had an hour long lunch break which meant that he could come home and hang out with me! Since it was so nice out I packed up some sandwiches and snacks and we took our blanket over to the park for a mini picnic. It was such a peaceful afternoon (and windy, if you couldn't tell from my gorgeous hair haha) and even though we couldn't stay TOO long, it was just nice to get outside for a bit, and to have surprise mid-afternoon hang out time. Hope that everyone has been enjoying Spring weather, because we certainly have :)

Now... once I submit my last paper (fingers crossed that I do it before 5pm!) we are headed to Nashville for the weekend. Our good friends (and reason why we met) Ryan and Chelsey are getting married and Keith and I couldn't be more excited for some vacation time. Look forward to lots of pictures when we return! I can't wait to see friends, and hopefully there will be some notable shenanigans to document haha Also... can you believe... in 100 days Keith and I will be getting married!! Cannot wait.

One more little thing: I know that lots of friends and family stop by and read our blog which is of course the reason that we write it, but I would like to add that you are all more than welcome to leave us comments, let us know what you think or just say hey! It is a given that we love and miss you all.

1 comment:

  1. picnics are the best!!!! and congrats to keith on the new store. :)
    one more thing have lots of fun on vacation! love you guys a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!