Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

BRB


Keith and I are in Florida until Tuesday, SURPRISE! We booked flights in early September because we knew we wanted to visit family since we can't come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. My wonderful husband just thought it would be fun not to tell anyone, and make it a big surprise. I'm TERRIBLE at keeping secrets because they just make me so excited and I can't tell you how many times I almost blew it! Seeing the look on my parents and my aunts faces when we popped up out of nowhere made it all worth it though. As a precaution not the blow the whole thing, we really told no one, SO! if you're reading this, and you're one of my friends who still lives in Florida, we should hang out!!! We have no plans other than to relax and enjoy some vacation :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!