Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Friend Dinner

Here's the thing: my wonderful husband is great at a lot of things... but blogging isn't one of them haha. Sunday night I was all set up to share some pictures and stories about my birthday, but he insisted that I let him do the post because "it's weird to write about your own birthday" or so he said. In the midst of our busy lives, this of course did not happen. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hold off on doing it for him for another day or so haha

Here are some photos from this past Saturday night. I laid on the couch all day and did nothing (which was AWESOME) and when Keith got home he very graciously made dinner for me and our roommates. Our friend Ives also joined and we had a great evening catching up and enjoying the yummy food.









Jamie and I let the dudes have their dude time and we went over to Sonic to get everyone some dessert. Very very satisfying :)

Right now Keith and I are in Georgia to celebrate Thanksgiving with his family. Our best buddy Steve came along as well, and he and I are currently lounging on the couch watching movies while Keith assists his friend Jonathan in building a deck. This is the life.

Hope everyone has a great holiday tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!